Fashion prints are in the trend since a very long time and does not go off the track because of the color and garment style. Today’s trend setters are making the utmost use of fashion prints and becoming an increasingly utilized tool in a fashion designer’s tool kit. Although there may be a vivid range of various fashion prints but it totally depends upon the season and year, somewhat making it popular than others.
- STREET-WEAR- Incorporating prints in street wear defines simplicity with elegance. Wearing a basic printed full sleeve top with a pair of baggy ripped denims and complementing the whole look with a pair of leather boots provides the perfect outfit to rock up the streets. Going with a base makeup, smoky eyes, bold lip and keeping the hair brushed down or half-up half-down round’s off the complete look.
- POWER DRESSING- Power dressing is all about being strong and independent be it through your looks or through your thoughts. In this look, a printed polka dot shirt is tucked in, under a flared knee length skirt. A nude pair of pumps pulls off this bold look. Keeping a fresh face of makeup, filled in brows, smoky eyes, bold lip and a sleek high ponytail expresses the bold and determined concept of power dressing. For accessories, carry a bright poppy color handbag to finish off the look.
- ETHNIC- Floral printed sarees are easily available in and around the corner. Since, its summer out here bright colors and floral prints comes into highlight. Creating a complete new look by wearing a shirt instead of a blouse, where the shirt is tied up and the saree is wrap around the neck. Filled in brows, winged eyes, nude lip with a hint of blush keeps the look fresh and minimalist. For hair, side parted hair tied in a low bun goes hand in hand. Heavy silver oxidized earrings completes the total look.
- SEASON INFLUENCE- Since summer has stepped in, the look is kept minimal with a blush pink printed puffed sleeve top paired along with a A-line flare skirt and a pair of nude strappy heels. A no-makeup makeup look with filled in brows, pink lips makes the whole look fresh. Brushed open hair and a perfect smile completes the total look.
- COMFORT- Who cares to put effort on styling while you are in your home and enjoying your me-time. This look represents those lazy Sundays where you are tuned into your favorite music and reading your favorite book. A lose printed t-shirt paired with a comfortable shorts, transparent sandals rounds off this lazy effortless look.